2021.03.05 / by hqt / Tags: NEW PRODUCT Share
The steel structure workshop has the following characteristics:
2. Fast construction
3. Low comprehensive cost
4. Wind and earthquake resistance
5. Green and environmental protection
The construction of the steel structure workshop is mainly divided into the following five parts:
1. Embedded parts: (Can stabilize the structure of the plant);
2. Column: Generally H-shaped steel, but also round tube or box-shaped column;
3. Beam: generally variable cross-section H-shaped steel;
4. Purlin: usually made of C/Z steel, but also made of channel steel;
5. Maintenance structure: One is a color steel plate. The second type is sandwich panels. (Add foamed rock wool or polyurethane between the two layers of color steel plates, which also has the effect of sound insulation and heat insulation).
The steel structure workshop mainly means that the main load-bearing components are made of steel. Including steel columns, steel beams, foundations, steel roof trusses (of course the span of the factory building is relatively large, and it is basically steel structure roof trusses now), steel roof, note that steel structure walls can also be maintained by brick walls.
Due to the increase in steel production in my country, many industrial buildings have begun to adopt steel structure workshops. Specifically, it can be divided into light and heavy steel structure workshops.
Industrial and civil construction facilities constructed of steel are called steel structures, and their main features are:
1. The steel structure is light in weight, high in strength and large in the span.
2. The construction period of steel structure buildings is short, which reduces investment costs accordingly.
3. Steel structure buildings have high fire resistance and strong corrosion resistance.
4. The steel structure building is easy to move, recycles pollution-free, and has good environmental protection.
5. Steel structure construction has low investment and is economical.
6. Steel structure buildings are widely used in factories, warehouses, restaurants, gymnasiums, large markets, leisure and vacation places, etc.